Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same page as the apply button for their training contract. 'click on this link if you want to apply speculatively'.Hi, what is the context where this is said
Speculative applications are usually when you submit a CV without an explicit job opening, and they may call you first if an opening arises. I'm guessing that's a general link that stays at the bottom of their recruitment page?Same page as the apply button for their training contract. 'click on this link if you want to apply speculatively'.
I don’t think anyone has heard back since the batch last week, so maybe just a ‘not yet’. BUT I’m not sure how many batches they typically do just *trying* to be optimisticNo emails from Ashurst — safe to say it’s a no?
how come?OMG!!??!! GUYS IS THE CSR FOR DLA AUTOMATIC OR SELECTIVE?
I’m wondering too. I just got the emailOMG!!??!! GUYS IS THE CSR FOR DLA AUTOMATIC OR SELECTIVE?
OMG!!??!! GUYS IS THE CSR FOR DLA AUTOMATIC OR SELECTIVE?
Congratulations! Are these sent in batches by any chance?Did anyone else get the Dechert phone interview - if so what date and how are you preparing?
Congratulations! Just out of interest how long ago did you do the CTA and Written exercise?Did anyone else get the Dechert phone interview - if so what date and how are you preparing?
I only answered 19Sorry I just did the AS commercial awareness preliminary round and can I just say that I’m in shockI THOUGHT I HAD GOOD COMMERCIAL AWARENESS.
In the legal cheek law fair they kind of made it sound like its automatic (and optional)OMG!!??!! GUYS IS THE CSR FOR DLA AUTOMATIC OR SELECTIVE?