How long does it take to receive the feedback report from Freshfields stage 1? Took it yesterday in the evening
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
usually around 24-48 hoursHow long does it take to receive the feedback report from Freshfields stage 1? Took it yesterday in the evening
around 24 hours in my experienceHow long does it take to receive the feedback report from Freshfields stage 1? Took it yesterday in the evening
When did you hear back? Is this for WVS?Any insights into AOS AC? Pls dm!
yes WVS, heard back 2 weeks agoWhen did you hear back? Is this for WVS?
Thanks!3 questions
The moment you finally begin to relax is the moment you'll receive it.anyone have a guesstimate on when DLA is going to send case study invites or PFOs
I'm assuming a PFO at this point given I've not heard back since completing the online assessment over a month ago!yes WVS, heard back 2 weeks ago
Yeah they were fine to be fair. I done it a little while ago, so from what I remember they weren’t too difficult.Thanks!Did you find them to be OK questions? I am v bad at VIs..
No, everyone gets it.Is Akin's online test selective?