Brand Ambassador Applications

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,

Does anyone have any advice about applying for Brand Ambassador roles, and in particular what they're looking for? I know it varies by firm, but any general advice is appreciated. I applied for one role in first year and I was like a rabbit caught in headlights when it came to the interview stage, so any advice is welcome and appreciated!

SLKEJRWOI97

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
Jan 22, 2020
Definitely an interest in the firm and how you would expand their presence on your campus e.g. that could be through your own network, having a range of contacts, etc etc

• 🤝
Reactions: M777

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Although they will obviously try to find people that they could also recruit as interns/trainees in the future, they tend to be looking for very different things in a campus ambassador rather than a lawyer (mainly because the two jobs are very different from one another).

Reactions: M777

Dos

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone know of any firms who recruit second/third year brand ambassadors(most usually recruit first years only). I know Ashurst do, but are there any other firms?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.