Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@duck When I applied to Freshfields I got invited to the WG but my email provider blocked the email so I didn't get it until it was too late. If you didn't receive the confirmation email when you submitted then that could be a problem? If you did get the confirmation email then I'm afraid I don't have anything to help.
Hello! I’m new here and just only registered but I have a question and I hope someone could help me!
Does anybody know if there is any criteria for inviting people to the WG?
I know someone asked a similar question re application screening, but I’d like to know if the invitations could be by alphabetical order?
I applied to Freshfields and I’m still waiting to hear back; I know from here that some people were invited before the deadline and a person I know, who sent the application few days after I did, also was invited. Considering that I haven’t heard anything back yet, do I still have hope or am I more likely not getting an invitation?
Hi Jessica! Thank you for your reply! Then I should just wait I guess and see what happens. Though, I believe I’m more likely getting a rejection at this point.it won’t be alphabetically. My earlier post as to why people may or may not have heard back also applies to pre-assessments - especially as I understand it FBD does some form of screening prior to inviting to psychometric tests.
When did your friend receive the WG invite? As I also applied on the 16th (which was the deadline day). ThanksHello! I’m new here and just only registered but I have a question and I hope someone could help me!
Does anybody know if there is any criteria for inviting people to the WG?
I know someone asked a similar question re application screening, but I’d like to know if the invitations could be by alphabetical order?
I applied to Freshfields and I’m still waiting to hear back; I know from here that some people were invited before the deadline and a person I know, who sent the application few days after I did, also was invited. Considering that I haven’t heard anything back yet, do I still have hope or am I more likely not getting an invitation?
@duck I don’t think you should stress out about it. Check your portal and see if it’s updated as I checked mine and it still has the same date as the date I applied which seems like they haven’t even checked mine/screened mine yet. As Jessica mentioned previously different people will screen the applications may be someone has picked up our ones yet.
@Jessica Booker is this true with FBD - the date on your portal will be updated once it’s been screened? As my date still says 16th July the date I applied
@duck I don’t think you should stress out about it. Check your portal and see if it’s updated as I checked mine and it still has the same date as the date I applied which seems like they haven’t even checked mine/screened mine yet. As Jessica mentioned previously different people will screen the applications may be someone has picked up our ones yet.
@Jessica Booker is this true with FBD - the date on your portal will be updated once it’s been screened? As my date still says 16th July the date I applied
When did your friend receive the WG invite? As I also applied on the 16th (which was the deadline day). Thanks![]()
I don’t know the specifics of their system as it has changed since I was there. But not necessarily anyway - there’s a range of ways in which your application could be screened and yet is not fully processed on the system.
Thanks for this, just to piggyback of the OP's question, when you were at Freshfields,when an app shows as "updated" (at a date after submission), does that suggest that its been screened? And that not hearing back follows the no news is good news adage?
No I have not and they have not even replied to my email. Hope it helpsHello, anyone heard back from Harbottle & Lewis or done the first stage interview?
also haven't heard a peep from them since submittingHello, anyone heard back from Harbottle & Lewis or done the first stage interview?
Has anyone heard from Gide Loyrette Nouel? I know the deadline was only recently!