Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
It definitely will not disadvantage your application and I'd really strongly recommend letting the firm know about your circumstances! I think firms are more than used to making adjustments like this anyway. Perhaps @Jessica Booker can give you more insight
Definitely won't disadvantage you by requesting it. Time adjustments to assessments are pretty common.

You will be disadvantaged though if you don't request the adjustment.

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Hello, guys, I am in the process of applying to HFW. Their application question is that using your existing knowledge of HFW, please suggest one way in which we might develop/ grow the firm, or enhance our legal service to clients?

For this question can I talk about diversity because they recently started to promote more female partners. Also, sorry @Jaysen if I posted this question in this thread because I didn't know in which thread to ask this question.

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    No problem I am sure you will get them as well. What university are you at if you do not mind me asking. Your applications must have been really well drafted then.
    Sorry I don't wanna disclose my university. But thank you. I recommend keeping up to date on potential trends as well as current trends - that seemed to have helped.

LJ96

Premium Member
    Feb 29, 2020
    Hi, really stuck on this application question: "Tell us about an outstanding personal achievement which added value to your academic or work environment." I don't really understand what its asking? Would appreciate any thoughts :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.