2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK8997

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys, anyone know how long after competing a VI with Bakers until they get back to you?

I completed it two days ago and I just logged onto CVMail and see they’ve ‘reviewed’ my VI but heard nothing yet.
Bakers are semi rolling so they won't get back after VI until all candidates have completed the VI- they will email all of you about AC outcomes on the same day

Reactions: chromaticaqueen

Bugsy Malone

Legendary Member
Commercial Writer
Junior Lawyer
Jun 24, 2018
OMG OMG Bird & Bird AC invite! Would appreciate any advice!
Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

LS12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Apr 22, 2020
    PFO from Willkie - submitted my application on the 26th for reference

Must admit I was kind of expecting it, I attended the open day and they did emphasise how they were accepting applications on a rolling basis

I must admit I did a little chuckle when I got the email. Not only is it very to the point as one of the users mentioned but the only reference to the firm was in the subject line, which for some reason I did not register. The actual email body itself made no reference to which firm the rejection was from and so I definitely had a moment of what’s going on.

jd3447

Star Member
    Jan 25, 2021
    Anyone still waiting on RPC post app? Not sure whether to give up hope yet or not...
    I’m Still waiting post test!! Thing is it feels like it’s been ages since I did it but when u think about it the deadline was only 3 weeks ago. Not that reassuring Necessarily given that they’re rolling but still. There’s def hope!

jan28

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 12, 2019
    PFO from Willkie - submitted my application on the 26th for reference

Must admit I was kind of expecting it, I attended the open day and they did emphasise how they were accepting applications on a rolling basis

I must admit I did a little chuckle when I got the email. Not only is it very to the point as one of the users mentioned but the only reference to the firm was in the subject line, which for some reason I did not register. The actual email body itself made no reference to which firm the rejection was from and so I definitely had a moment of what’s going on.
    hahaha same I was like wait who even are you

Reactions: AW_08 and LS12
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.