2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccerox73

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi! Anyone have advice for the strengths-based interview I have with Mayer Brown? I’m not quite sure what strength-based questions involve
Hey, I would advise you to be really aware of what motivates you, how you exercise emotional intelligence and communication skills, I think it's quite a personal and non-standard interview from my experience in December. They ask some odd and vague questions and you can't ask for their interpretation of the question because they also test how you interpret vague questions.

cmaj

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
  • Sep 18, 2019
    @ all the Osborne Clarke applicants - here’s hoping we actually hear something this week!

Dashing Its Time GIF by Paramount Network
    Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

LegalNim

Legendary Member
    Nov 14, 2019
    Anyone else being ghosted by SH?
    I was a few years ago. I applied for an Open Day, I contacted them they day before saying I assumed I'd been rejected because it was the next day and they'd not let me know. They eventually responded to me four months after the Open Day to say that I'd not been successfully (well, duh!). I think they might just be a bit of a ghost-y firm from my experience.

• Wow
    Reactions: OB

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    I was a few years ago. I applied for an Open Day, I contacted them they day before saying I assumed I'd been rejected because it was the next day and they'd not let me know. They eventually responded to me four months after the Open Day to say that I'd not been successfully (well, duh!). I think they might just be a bit of a ghost-y firm from my experience.
    Oh crikey 😭😭😭

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.