KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

iomcopp

Mar 1, 2021
But it was just about 30 minutes. Not one hour. It was 7 strength based questions at the start. But we spent more time talking about other things 😭
I saw someone else on the Vac Scheme thread say they spent 15 minutes doing the strengths questions then the rest of the time they chatted about Podcasts, so don't worry I think they're interest in getting to know you!! I'm sure you did great :) Were there any commercial Qs?

Reactions: Oroma

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
I saw someone else on the Vac Scheme thread say they spent 15 minutes doing the strengths questions then the rest of the time they chatted about Podcasts, so don't worry I think they're interest in getting to know you!! I'm sure you did great :) Were there any commercial Qs?
I liked my interviewer. We got along well so it was a nice convo. Nope!!! All strengths based and easy questions. Nothing extraordinary!

• Love
Reactions: Sop1521 and iomcopp

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
Overall was an enjoyable day! Can't really work out how well the assessments went but they weren't too bad, I'm pretty sure one of my videos cut off half way through :/ Also after the associate interview the next stage will be a partner interview (in case anyone wants to know) :)
Really????? Isn’t the associate interview the final stage 😭😭😭

RR2021

Mar 29, 2021
Hey Guys, for those of you who have been invited for the assessment centre, have you received an email update with the timetable/login link etc? i have received nothing yet and was told i would have received it last week or early this week, but the assessment centre is on wednesday.....

RR2021

Mar 29, 2021
Anyone else got the property energy and construction AC tomorrow and has not received any timetables/ links? It's in less than 24 hours so I'm confused as to why they haven't sent anything😭
Heya, just saw your comment now. I haven't gotten any email update either. I sent over an email last week and was told I would get something last week or early this week but the AC is on Wednesday.... I'm of the mind to send another email but dont want to be pushy

Lilz

Esteemed Member
Dec 16, 2020
I have received my timetable, and after the first few paragraphs it says, “Following this, you will be invited to a strengths based interview”.

On the chart at the bottom it then says my interview date, which is nearly 2 weeks after my AC? Is this the strengths interview, or a separate interview?

Reactions: Oroma

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
I have received my timetable, and after the first few paragraphs it says, “Following this, you will be invited to a strengths based interview”.

On the chart at the bottom it then says my interview date, which is nearly 2 weeks after my AC? Is this the strengths interview, or a separate interview?
that’s strange, i’m pretty sure I saw some people on here having their interview the day after the AC

Reactions: Lilz

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.