2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.aspiring.lawyer

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I haven't applied but got through to their Direct TC AC last year, after applying sometime in mid-November 2019. I didn't receive my invite until August 2020, and a friend of mine who did the year before didn't get a response until late July. You've got plenty of time so focus on some other applications rather than worrying about Macs :)
Ah thank you! I just wanted to know what the timeline for ACs etc was, that's super helpful

RoughWood

Legendary Member
Trainee
Feb 24, 2021
I received the results of my test about a week after and it said they would be in touch within 7 days. Only last week though so don't know if they are managing to keep to the timescale. no idea if they read the application first, probably side-by-side with test I would expect

• 🤝
Reactions: Anon 11031
A

Anon 11031

I received the results of my test about a week after and it said they would be in touch within 7 days. Only last week though so don't know if they are managing to keep to the timescale. no idea if they read the application first, probably side-by-side with test I would expect
Thanks for replying, please let me know how it goes - I think I'm going to submit tonight. Is it a WG or personality style test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.