TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty_kat

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jun 10, 2020
Hey, have you completed it? If so, would you mind saying if it's mainly SJT or critical or?
I haven't taken the test but i plan to do so this week! if anyone has taken Latham's test, it would be greatly appreciated if you let us know whether the test timed, has a video interview element in it, and whether it requires critical thinking :))

Reactions: AW_08 and em311

Law2022

Legendary Member
May 3, 2020
For the Clyde & Co assessment I think this email is the Cappfinity assessment rather than the video interview? Slightly confused as there's no mention of this assessment on the website when they talk about the application process?
I’m so confused too, the practice test they included in the email doesn’t include a video interview, it’s just Cappfinity like you say?

Reactions: em311

s10

Distinguished Member
Oct 1, 2020
Anybody still waiting to hear back from A&O? I received an email saying I had passed the SJT two weeks ago now. Applied super early, around the 20th of August. Should I just be taking this as a rejection now?

em311

Valued Member
Premium Member
Jun 15, 2019
I’m so confused too, the practice test they included in the email doesn’t include a video interview, it’s just Cappfinity like you say?

Yeah I think it's a little misleading! They must have added in a Capp test as a stage between Written App and Video Interview and forgotten to update the website I suppose :confused:

Tcapplicant

Legendary Member
Jan 9, 2019
Would anyone who has been successful with A&O for the winter vac scheme be open to chatting with me regarding the app? I’m super struggling and would massively appreciate some guidance. Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.