TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Thanks so much! Just applied today- fingers crossed now. All the best for VI!
    In my experience they seem to have a set time they start doing VIs so must've issued all VIs today to those who have already passed the WG. So you shouldn't have such a long wait to get to this stage :)

And thank you, good luck with your apps!

Reactions: vacschemeapss

Nicole15

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 22, 2018
    Thank you so much! :) Do you know how many days you get for the Video Interview? and if you hear back straight away if you pass SST?

As background for all these q's I am going away for 4 days and don't want to get caught having to do a VI from abroad with dodgy wifi 😅😂
    You’re welcome!

Unfortunately, I have no clue.. my application is currently “under review”. I was informed that I will hear back about the outcome closer to the deadline.

When you complete the SST, you will be sent a feedback report which highlights your top three strengths.

I hope you have a nice holiday! :)

• Love
    Reactions: vsapplicant123

enjcorps

Nov 3, 2021
    I sent off my app v. early (on 7th Oct) and still no word...
    So strange... I sent mine off I think on the 14th so I cut it quite close. Applications opened around August or September didn't they, so I guess we were relatively later in applying compared to others? I don't see why we wouldn't have already received our rejections though if that's the case. Don't know what to make of this but if the initial commenter is saying they're not doing AC anymore, then I'm not sure.

Fingers crossed, hopefully we'll hear some good news soon?

Rob93

Legendary Member
    Dec 29, 2020
    So strange... I sent mine off I think on the 14th so I cut it quite close. Applications opened around August or September didn't they, so I guess we were relatively later in applying compared to others? I don't see why we wouldn't have already received our rejections though if that's the case. Don't know what to make of this but if the initial commenter is saying they're not doing AC anymore, then I'm not sure.

Fingers crossed, hopefully we'll hear some good news soon?
    I applied a couple days after they opened and still haven't heard anything

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.