LINKLATERS WORK EXPERIENCE

TC Chaser

Jan 27, 2024
Hi all
The Linklaters application form, does it not have a work experience section or did I somehow miss it completely? I didn’t find any work experience section during my initial application.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I think you include this at a later stage (if I remember correctly) and then it is limited to certain number of entries.

TC Chaser

Jan 27, 2024
I think you include this at a later stage (if I remember correctly) and then it is limited to certain number of entries.
Thanks for the response, Jessica. I completed my application, triple checked but no work experience section was included. I think others have shared the same concern here, but from what I gather, the work experience section is mostly for direct TC applications.

Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Thanks for the response, Jessica. I completed my application, triple checked but no work experience section was included. I think others have shared the same concern here, but from what I gather, the work experience section is mostly for direct TC applications.
I do not think there is one for that either. I am pretty sure Linklaters does not ask for that if I am not mistaken. I remember applying last year to the direct training contract and I do not recall putting my information in. It may be different this year though.

Reactions: TC Chaser

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.