Search results

  1. S

    How to network effectively

    Recently as everything has become based online, I need to strengthen my ability to network. I prefer face to face networking as it’s much easier for me but that’s just a personal preference. I find networking online a bit more intimidating but I know it’s necessary so I’ll have to put that to...
  2. S

    Growing concerns about a career in Law

    I'm hoping for some practical advice for anyone who's either been in a similar position to me, or can provide me with some inspiration, as I have a few concerns about a future career in Law. When I first sat my A-Levels, my school tutors had not detected that I had a learning difficulty. I...
  3. S

    Feeling despondent this VS cycle..any advice is welcome

    This year I decided I would make a conscious effort to decrease the number of VS applications that I did in comparison to last year, in order to be able to fully research the firms that I was applying to. I took a lot of time and effort out to do this, to also note I'm dyslexic and had some very...
  4. S

    How do I answer these Withers vac scheme questions?

    I’m applying to withers, my issue is they only want 60 words when answering questions. They’re all competency based questions and as it’s a limited number of words I’m using the STAR technique. The ones I’m struggling with are: 1. What would you invent and why? 2. What are your...