Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
What is the pass mark for Watson Glaser?
There isn’t a set pass mark. It will vary between firms and even then it’s hard to know the exact details of what the benchmark is because your score will receive a percentile ranking and you don’t know what you are being ranked against

layk

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Jul 16, 2019
What does it mean if my Freshfields TC 2023 app says it was updated on 1 March but I still haven't received ANY news from them?? Anyone else in same position?

HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Premium Member
Forum Winner
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys! Has anybody done the Mayer Brown AC before? Any tips and do you know the timeline for hearing back? Am intrigued as I have applied direct TC and have one soon, does this mean I could have a final answer on a TC in the near future or do they drag this out? I don't want to get my hopes up about a quick answer and then find I actually won't know until summer, what's the typical protocol?

E.A

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2019
Hi guys! Has anybody done the Mayer Brown AC before? Any tips and do you know the timeline for hearing back? Am intrigued as I have applied direct TC and have one soon, does this mean I could have a final answer on a TC in the near future or do they drag this out? I don't want to get my hopes up about a quick answer and then find I actually won't know until summer, what's the typical protocol?
I heard back around 2 weeks post AC and I applied for direct TC

N.9

Valued Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 1, 2021
    Hi there, congratulations on getting to the AC! Sorry not to be able to offer advice, but to be that person... Could you tell me when you applied, please? I haven't heard anything post-test results...

HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
    M&A Bootcamp
    Dec 1, 2020
    Hi there, congratulations on getting to the AC! Sorry not to be able to offer advice, but to be that person... Could you tell me when you applied, please? I haven't heard anything post-test results...

I applied pretty early, had my TI in December. I think my application was probably in November

Reactions: N.9

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Know I asked recently, but anyone in the WG 29th Jan 'cohort' for FF heard anything? Or know anyone who was in that group who has heard a peep?
    No portal update or email on my end.

Reactions: tractor12

tractor12

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Oct 6, 2019
    Nope as they said on their insta that they would be getting back to people until the end of March. They appear to be doing them in groups.
    I called them the other day to ask a couple of other things and they said they should get back to us within the next two/three weeks (like you said). Wish I asked the percentage of people getting through post WG - I can't tell if most people get through or if they still cut out a majority of candidates

Reactions: Celestie

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    I called them the other day to ask a couple of other things and they said they should get back to us within the next two/three weeks (like you said). Wish I asked the percentage of people getting through post WG - I can't tell if most people get through or if they still cut out a majority of candidates
    Thanks for letting me know. I wonder why they are doing it in such weird blocks - some people who got the WG after is got a portal update about a week ago mmm

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.