Not open for further replies.

HorsesForCoursesNeighNeighNeigh

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Premium Member
Forum Winner
M&A Bootcamp
Dec 1, 2020
Hi, this is the same email I received, however because I have applied before I got a second email stating that I will not be processed to application review at the moment but if my application is considered I will find out 'after 14 December' if not I will find out no later than 18 December. So I am not sure what one to go by, it maybe depends on if you have already done WG?

Aha that makes perfect sense! So they will be deciding by today which of the non-targets they want to do a WG, which will be competed in 2 days and then mean that by the 18th they can review all non-targets they want to look at (those with previous WGs, their who have just done a WG) and then proceed. Thanks so much for that!

Great news for you, in terms of still having a strong chance! Good luck

• 🤝
Reactions: JoNo and Lauren2001

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
So I have an Slaughter TC interview and originally I thought I had booked it for December but turns out its for February. Any one else with TC interview for 2020 or are most all scheduled for 2021?
I can’t really answer the question sorry. But they do say that when you interview in the period does not impact your chances. One of the partners said ‘if we want to hire you we will’ meaning if they have filled up all their spots but still want you they will give you an offer. Just think of it as more time to prepare! :)

dosblancos7

Legendary Member
Feb 16, 2019
Aha that makes perfect sense! So they will be deciding by today which of the non-targets they want to do a WG, which will be competed in 2 days and then mean that by the 18th they can review all non-targets they want to look at (those with previous WGs, their who have just done a WG) and then proceed. Thanks so much for that!

Great news for you, in terms of still having a strong chance! Good luck

Thats reassuring!(I'm one who did WGT before and got AC last yr!)

Thanks for the explanation :D

CF1234

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
Are there any people applying for a TC at Freshfields? I’m currently finishing off my personal statement but would really appreciate a second opinion / advice on how I could improve! I’d be more than happy to review someone else’s personal statement as well :)

Hey, I am more than happy to give a second opinion!

lawyermeup

Distinguished Member
Future Trainee
Sep 20, 2020
So I have an Slaughter TC interview and originally I thought I had booked it for December but turns out its for February. Any one else with TC interview for 2020 or are most all scheduled for 2021?

Mine was also meant to be in December but I had to push it back to February! I spoke to GR about it and they said it makes no difference, and one of my best friends got offered her TC from Slaughters in Feb. I reckon we'll be fine (as long as the AC goes well haha), best of luck!!

JoNo

Legendary Member
Jan 28, 2019
Mine was also meant to be in December but I had to push it back to February! I spoke to GR about it and they said it makes no difference, and one of my best friends got offered her TC from Slaughters in Feb. I reckon we'll be fine (as long as the AC goes well haha), best of luck!!
When did you apply? I’m still waiting to hear back :)

Osh

Distinguished Member
Nov 18, 2018

Ahh that's fine then, you too :)

Ricky

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Sep 16, 2018

When did you apply? I’m still waiting to hear back :)

When did you all apply? I applied on 5 November.

• 🏆
Reactions: NadineBusty
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.