2020-21 Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS2000

Star Member
  • Nov 20, 2020
    Has anyone heard from Pinsent Masons? I applied in November for the direct TC and haven't heard anything since! I think they've looked at my application as I had notification on LinkedIn saying PM recruiters had looked at my page a month ago
    I haven’t heard anything, believe I applied around the same time. Some people said they probably won’t get back to us until Jan/Feb

• Love
    Reactions: AW_08

33c

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
    M&A Bootcamp
    Aug 8, 2020
    Yes! Submitted May 2020 for the 2022 intake.
    Oh that's not good, and they're still accepting applications for this years VC and 2023 TC too lol.

I was actually waiting to hear back for TC 2022 before re-applying but now their VC deadline is in a couple days
    I interviewed for the TC 2022 in October. I'm re-applying for the vac but GR haven't got back to me since November when they agreed to give me feedback on my interview so not really sure what their priorities are hahaha probably just really busy :)

E.A

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer
    Dec 11, 2019
    I interviewed for the TC 2022 in October. I'm re-applying for the vac but GR haven't got back to me since November when they agreed to give me feedback on my interview so not really sure what their priorities are hahaha probably just really busy :)
    Wow, really?! She told me that they had not started reviewing applications and that they would in Dec/Jan.... wow

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Anyone else did the AC interview for Dechert from the previous 2019/2020 cycle? Have you heard back from them?
    Hey, this is a bit random but I had a friend who did the TC AC sometime in December and she heard back last week Friday (I think) with an offer!

Last edited:

gg332dd

Valued Member
    Apr 2, 2020
    OMG!!
    Wow, really?! She told me that they had not started reviewing applications and that they would in Dec/Jan.... wow
    Samee, they said early 2021 in my email. It's probably a silent PFO then :rolleyes:

• Wow
    Reactions: E.A
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.