2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaG123

Standard Member
Jul 19, 2020
Exactly the same.

DLA: Did the WG test in early Jan, emailed Grad Rec team to check as the portal status was updated, they said they're still reviewing

Mishcon: applied one day before deadline, radio silence
when did you email - I'm unsure whether I'd just be pestering them at this point haha

SouffléSouffléSoufflé

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Mar 17, 2020
Anyone else got the weirdest email from Boodle Hatfield saying we can add extra module marks or work experience onto the application between now and the 31st? 😂

I did a vacation scheme with Boodle last year, and had exactly the same thing! For me I got the email around the time the GDL EU law exam results were being given. Once I had uploaded my EU law result I was sent an interview invite the next day.

Just make sure to update the form if you get any results/ new work experiences - from my experience last year they really pay attention to it. Best of luck :)

• Wow
Reactions: Kablahc

Veep9

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 8, 2020
    Anyone else get an email from Simmons saying AC will be in February? I feel quite nervous because I know people are having ACs now. (I was one of the Winter VS applicants moved to the Summer process.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.