Status
Not open for further replies.

Kubed

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
Junior Lawyer 49
  • Nov 25, 2020
    Do it with a tip sheet in front of you to remind you of what to think when you're answering each section of the test - I did that and it really helped me! Would be happy to send over a word document myself and a friend put together if that'd be helpful?
    Sorry to be jumping on this but I'd be grateful for a copy as well if that's ok? Thanks a lot

Bugsy Malone

Legendary Member
    Commercial Writer
    Junior Lawyer
    Jun 24, 2018
    I’m still waiting too! And I’ve been seeing quite a few people being moved to the case study stage
    Okay phew, I'm not the only one! I think people had completed the case study before I was invited to VI last year, so they're probably just doing it in stages and we're still being considered! Hope you hear good news soon :)

KS94

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Umm to be honest I would've said "I'm sorry but we don't share the results externally" in the second email.

I know it seems like a detail but having worked as a lawyer in another jurisdiction for 3 years I'd say those things matter.

I do understand it's probably a cultural thing haha I'll just have to get used to English graduate recruiters.
    I think it can come across as quite blunt if you're not used to it and I think it takes all of us a while to get used to at first!

Rest assured, malice is not intended :)

Reactions: Kopperskjold

Kopperskjold

Star Member
    Jan 14, 2021
    I think it can come across as quite blunt if you're not used to it and I think it takes all of us a while to get used to at first!

Rest assured, malice is not intended :)

Yes definitely. I arrived in the UK in October to start my LLM so it's definitely been super frantic haha.

Thanks for being nice though! It's been tough so empathy is always appreciated :)

ZaraB

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Dec 13, 2020
    PwC VI interview invite!! Would appreciate any wisdom/insight from anyone from last year who completed it!

Yes Girl GIF

lozza_2

Distinguished Member
    Nov 25, 2019
    Do it with a tip sheet in front of you to remind you of what to think when you're answering each section of the test - I did that and it really helped me! Would be happy to send over a word document myself and a friend put together if that'd be helpful?
    joining the queue of people... haha would you mind sending a copy over to me too please?

C

Esteemed Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Nov 7, 2019
    that sounds amazing! could I pretty please get a copy sent over too !

KS94

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Yes definitely. I arrived in the UK in October to start my LLM so it's definitely been super frantic haha.

Thanks for being nice though! It's been tough so empathy is always appreciated :)
    You're welcome. Bloody hell I hope you're coping well with the lockdowns in a new country!

Literally clicked off TCLA for a moment and came across this, absolutely awful coincidence - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55854459

MJ90

Esteemed Member
  • Jan 9, 2020
    Have Willkie given any indication what percentage they invite to video interview, and from there to AC?
    Not necessarily about percentages but fro further context most people on here who got VIs applied before December. Since then, next stage invites have been given out. Seems they took rolling basis quite literally

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.