2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzM

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Sep 11, 2019
Got a VI for V&E too! This is my first round of applications and I've never done a VI before - does anyone have any tips?

Also, does anyone know what the next steps are for V&E if you get through the VI? Thanks!
Thinks its a proper AC? Not 100% Tho!

From the one ive done before. Would reccomend having your classic competency questions prepped, and also why law, why the firm etc.

CF

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Sep 25, 2018
Got a VI for V&E too! This is my first round of applications and I've never done a VI before - does anyone have any tips?

Also, does anyone know what the next steps are for V&E if you get through the VI? Thanks!
Hi, congratulations on the video interview! :)

I believe the next stage consists of two parts: a presentation with follow-up questions alongside a partner interview (I don't think there is any group exercise element)

Reactions: ofm
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.