Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I cannot log in at all, when I enter the username and password they sent me the page simply refreshes... Thanks for the tip, I will call them if they don’t answer my email! Is there any point in contacting GR too?
Yes - contact both by phone rather than email if you still can’t log in

Jooooopp7

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 25, 2019
Have completed the Eversheds VI (by clicking on the link that was emailed) but when I log onto the portal I can see that it says status is 'assigned'. Is this correct or should it have changed?
I have the same issue too - I might just email grad rec to double check that they've received it as my deadline was yesterday
I did get a confirmation email from the launchpad afterwards saying that it had been saved and sent?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
@Jessica Booker is it possible to get 35/40 in a WG and still be in the 9th percentile? I know it’s percentile and not percentage but I would’ve thought I’d at least pass the benchmark. Would really appreciate your insight.
Yes.

You could have got the remaining five really wrong and got negative scores.

You could have taken longer than most candidates.

The questions you got wrong could be more heavily weighted than those you got right

But are you talking about two different assessments here? For instance you did a practice test and got 35/40 but then got the 9th percentile in another similar test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.