2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sel

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2019
me receiving an invite for Arctic shores from TV having seen how much everyone on here thinks it’s a terrible measure
Looking Forward To It Cynthia Erivo GIF by The Academy Awards
I wouldn't be worried. Yeah its strange how your feedback reports can be different, but I passed for PwC and Gowling with different feedback. It just depends on what characteristics you show and what the firm looks for rather than needing to reach/pass a benchmark like traditional tests.

Once you get into it its pretty chill so i wouldn't be stressed. Good luck!!! :D

cloud9

Jan 25, 2021
For AG I think they're staggering it office by office so don't worry too much! From the forum I think the London office has almost finished with the ACs and now they're getting to the rest.
Oh damn what makes you think they've almost done with ACs for the London office? I thought most people were still waiting

rachelzane101

Feb 12, 2021
FF said in an email to me that they are still going through apps and remaining apps will hear by March. I’ve seen a lot of summer vac scheme offers already being made on socials and think chances of a rejection is likely. I have other great offers which I’m waiting to accept but I want to hear from ff cause I’d select it over one of the offers I already have. Should I email grad rec my dilemma or j wait till March or assume a rejection and accept the other offers?

MzM

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Sep 11, 2019
FF said in an email to me that they are still going through apps and remaining apps will hear by March. I’ve seen a lot of summer vac scheme offers already being made on socials and think chances of a rejection is likely. I have other great offers which I’m waiting to accept but I want to hear from ff cause I’d select it over one of the offers I already have. Should I email grad rec my dilemma or j wait till March or assume a rejection and accept the other offers?
If these are for VSs then you can always accept your VS offers and renage on the one that clashes if you land up being offered one by FF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.