2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

legalCheek27

Star Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 29, 2020
    For anyone’s that’s completed/ due to complete the White & Case AC - when do they issue the webex link invite? I’m slightly concerned as my interview is tomorrow at 11:45, and haven’t received any access details. (I just emailed the grad recruitment team, and tried phoning but no pick up as it’s after 5:30)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    In the same vein, would posting a vac scheme offer/acceptance look bad when you're still in the interview/AC process for vac schemes at other firms?
    No....

Well unless you definitely cannot do the dates of the 2nd vacation scheme where you are already committed to the first.

Reactions: SF1234

Haz

Legendary Member
  • Dec 28, 2020
    For anyone’s that’s completed/ due to complete the White & Case AC - when do they issue the webex link invite? I’m slightly concerned as my interview is tomorrow at 11:45, and haven’t received any access details. (I just emailed the grad recruitment team, and tried phoning but no pick up as it’s after 5:30)
    Not 100% certain as mine is on Thursday, but I'm pretty sure they said all the details will be given on the day of your interview, so you'll receive it tomorrow

CJCH

Distinguished Member
    Future Trainee
    Nov 2, 2020
    Has anyone else had confirmation of vacation scheme dates with TLT?

I have just started a new job and I am worried about booking annual leave. I have emailed TLT a couple of times (late last week and early today) and have had no response. I am a bit concerned as one of the proposed dates was the end of March and I need to give my line manager as much notice to book time off as possible.
    I heard that the tentative dates are in the week of 22 March for Spring and 28 June for Summer.

Us416

Feb 11, 2021
    Hi guys, i have a VS interview with HR partner soon... in terms of the classic "do you have any questions" would you advise me to not ask law-specific questions as the interviewer is not a firm partner? Does this make sense?

CorporateB3

Star Member
    Jul 1, 2020
    Hey guys, anyone know how long after competing a VI with Bakers until they get back to you?

I completed it two days ago and I just logged onto CVMail and see they’ve ‘reviewed’ my VI but heard nothing yet.
    Hi! Wanted to know if you heard yet as I submitted my VI on the 2nd but haven't heard anything though I saw that it has been reviewed.

Reactions: chromaticaqueen
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.