2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS2000

Star Member
  • Nov 20, 2020
    Hey, i know how you feel. I felt the same, after receiving nearly 10 rejections in a row, i finally got an AC and then a VS. It’s the only successful app i’ve had. I know it’s disheartening but just remain hopeful, all you need is one yes! It does make me wonder though, how can one firm accept me and all these others reject me when my applications are very similarly written 😅
    It is nice to hear that but also congrats!

Andrew M

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Jan 7, 2020
    Hey, i know how you feel. I felt the same, after receiving nearly 10 rejections in a row, i finally got an AC and then a VS. It’s the only successful app i’ve had. I know it’s disheartening but just remain hopeful, all you need is one yes! It does make me wonder though, how can one firm accept me and all these others reject me when my applications are very similarly written 😅
    This is AMAZING - well done!

Reactions: p9b

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Just got a Macfarlanes rejection. I applied on 27th Jan.
    Im so sorry to hear that. When I saw this I just checked my portal nothing and I applied on 24rh January could this be good news for me.

But reach out to me if you need someone to talk to as I know rejections are annoying.

JayC

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 8, 2021
    Does anyone know if White & Case is sticking to its original vac scheme dates or if it has already suggested that it will be doing shortened remote vac schemes?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.