2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Just finished my VI for Addleshaw Goddard London. I think it went ok considering it was my first! How long do they generally take to respond?
I completed mine on Monday for Manchester and haven't had a response yet. But I know two others who completed it the same day and were invited to an AC (next Tuesday) a couple of days after submitting.

• 🤝
Reactions: cloud9

Lily721

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 7, 2020
    Is anyone else checking TCLA as much as they do their emails? It is a proper routine now - emails, TCLA, emails, TCLA lol

200.gif

GK8997

Legendary Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 25, 2020
    I completed the Mayer Brown tests on 15 Jan 2021. Still haven't been invited for a telephone interview. Should I just assume it's a PFO? Anybody else still waiting for a TI invite?
    I completed my tests end of December and am still waiting! It may be a PFO but I think someone mentioned earlier that they did say they were swamped with apps atm!

Law1099

Valued Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    I submitted my VI for addleshaw london 3 weeks ago now after a technical error. People who have submitted same time as me seem to have had a reply so far. Do you think I should email or just wait it out? I’m concerned my VI might have been lost

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.