2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJP

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Invitation for Stephenson Harwood WGT Test. Did not do well at all last time I did one & I really struggle with it. I’ve done all the practice tests & I get relatively high in them but I find the Pearson ones harder. Does anyone have any tips that really helped them with this? Or any other resources? Thanks so much.

Hey there, I've just received the online test invite and was wondering if you could let me know more about the format :) Is it a full WG or more SHL Verbal Reasoning style? I can't find any specifics without opening the test itself

Last edited:

cryingoverTCs

Legendary Member
  • Mar 1, 2020
    Hi! for this year's AG application, there is question about D+I: Diversity and Inclusion has moved up the agenda in recent years, what action should law firms be taking to ensure that they are creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace?
    Should I be giving ideas that AG is not currently implementing? Or, as they don't actually mention the firm in the question, should I be giving generic advice that would apply to any law firm?

Jooooopp7

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Nov 25, 2019
    does anyone know if you are able to apply to multiple offices for places like Eversheds/Addleshaw e.g London and another regional office? I assume not but just wanted to double check

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    does anyone know if you are able to apply to multiple offices for places like Eversheds/Addleshaw e.g London and another regional office? I assume not but just wanted to double check

Even if you can, I’d general advise against it

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Hi! for this year's AG application, there is question about D+I: Diversity and Inclusion has moved up the agenda in recent years, what action should law firms be taking to ensure that they are creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace?
    Should I be giving ideas that AG is not currently implementing? Or, as they don't actually mention the firm in the question, should I be giving generic advice that would apply to any law firm?

Either is fine. I wouldn’t give generic advice though - try to be creative yet practical with this type of questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.