2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinnip

Oct 27, 2020
Right this may be a bit of a dumb question.
I have a video interview that I need to do asap.
The email said "deadline for this interview is 12 November 2020 (GMT+00:00)". So does that mean the deadline is midnight tonight (weds)? or midnight tomorrow (thurs)?

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    The email said "deadline for this interview is 12 November 2020 (GMT+00:00)". So does that mean the deadline is midnight tonight (weds)? or midnight tomorrow (thurs)?
    I would say that’s midnight tonight, as midnight tomorrow would be the 13th

CSM

Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Sep 23, 2020
    Is this for the Freshfields graduate workshop?

DrowninginSQE

Legendary Member
    Sep 23, 2020
    Just received an AC invite for NRF. I could cry as it’s literally my dream firm! I would be most grateful for any tips!!
    They LOVE it when you talk about their culture but I asked a grad rec woman what misconception they’d change about the firm and she said that students assume that it’s going to be chill because they have good culture but you will still work extremely hard.

• Haha
    Reactions: OB

TC2020

Oct 30, 2020
    Anyone got any tips for CMS's VI? I had a VI last year(not with them) and floppped, so trying my best to do well :)

Also has anyone heard back from NRF post Telephone Interview? :)

Also I’m so sorry for replying to this and making it about me! Fingers crossed you will hear back soon. I did my telephone interview on 02/11/2020 if that helps.:)

WannabeSolicitor24

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer 26
  • Apr 14, 2020
    For the Sidley application question: In your view, which personal qualities make a successful lawyer?

Did people link this to their own skills through their experiences, or remain really factual and just describe the skills?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.