2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEmily1998

Oct 5, 2020
I’m still waiting also! Sad because I actually did well on the tests but maybe I submitted my app too late (even though they said it was non rolling). Let’s wait and see :(

I also applied close to the deadline, similarly thinking that would be ok due to them saying it was non-rolling. Perhaps they're still working through the applications from earliest to latest (lesson learnt- apply asap even if they say non-rolling :p). As they have been sending rejections out, I'll try and keep positive with the whole 'no news is good news!' mantra.

I did fine on Cognify but prefer not to think about the emotions test hahaha.

Reactions: amcha595 and AH97

AH97

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 30, 2019
I've seen several people get AC invites etc. from NRF - deadline is rolling and on 22nd November, is it too late to apply?

They're not making any offers until after the deadline when everyone they've given telephone interviews/ACs to has been interviewed, so you're fine!

Reactions: cgs97
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.