2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8599

Whilst this is the case somewhat, I used every minute of the B&B WG and passed it. I think it's based on a no. of things e.g. some sections are weighted more than others :)
Yes of course there are multiple factors. If your accuracy is super high and you use the full time, you'll pass. If your accuracy is less high but you're faster, you can pass as well.

Reactions: OB

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
Yes of course there are multiple factors. If your accuracy is super high and you use the full time, you'll pass. If your accuracy is less high but you're faster, you can pass as well.
Linklaters have a time limit but they have repeatedly stressed time doesn’t matter. I always thought they were timed to minimise cheating

mserwaah1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2019
Does anyone know who we address the Norton Rose Fulbright cover letter do? I can't find it on their website and have resulted to "Dear Recruitment Team" (which is not ideal). I have also emailed them but they have not given me a response yet and my application is ready...just sitting there waiting to be submitted haha.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey guys,

You may have seen this in my email earlier today, but if you haven't:

Fill out our survey for a chance to win a £10 Amazon Gift Card.

We've hired a team to deliver a mental health and resilience training course, specifically tailored to the legal profession. Rather than us telling the company about the content that would be useful, we wanted to ask you directly - what do you find stressful about the legal profession? What can we do to help you deal with the pressure?

It takes less than five minutes to complete and we'll be using your thoughts to shape the curriculum: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SDLSNFF.

Thank you!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Does anyone know who we address the Norton Rose Fulbright cover letter do? I can't find it on their website and have resulted to "Dear Recruitment Team" (which is not ideal). I have also emailed them but they have not given me a response yet and my application is ready...just sitting there waiting to be submitted haha.

Most NRF apps I've seen are addressed to 'Graduate Recruitment'. I think that's a safe bet here, unless you hear otherwise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.