2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    Me applying to another law firm knowing I will get rejected:
    d1ff494adbcce54859ea7ed5ce7873a8.jpg

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
    Forum Winner
    Dec 21, 2019
    With the Withers application what approach have people taken given that all the questions are limited to 60 words? It is a different approach to any I have seen before so don't really know where to start

ZaraB

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Dec 13, 2020
    Did anyone who got an invite for a VI for Gowling apply to Birmingham? Haven't heard anything but still hoping I get some positive news :(

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    With the Withers application what approach have people taken given that all the questions are limited to 60 words? It is a different approach to any I have seen before so don't really know where to start

I opened the application after meeting their lovely grad rec and the 60 word questions made me gag. I recommend having a word doc open next to you and just trimming and keeping as concise as possible.

OB

Legendary Member
    2020 Community Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    Congrats!!!!!!! <3 It's just a standard SHL Verbal Reasoning test :) The hardest part in my opinion is that you cannot go back and change your answer to any question so just be mindful of this!
    Thank you!! I’ve started doing a few practices and noticed this! Never thought I’d miss checking my answers like in the Watson glaser haha

Reactions: cmaj
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.