2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if anyone would know but I am just wondering what a good score is for PwC game-based assessment. I know they assess it on things other than the score, but I'm just wondering what I should've been aiming for and whether or not to get my hopes up. I am fairly pessimistic at the moment. Thanks! :)
When I did it last year for their insight scheme I thought I got a slightly lower score than what I’d seen said on TSR but I still got a place! There will be more to it than just a score I expected! Best of luck!

• 🤝
Reactions: OB and collie_121

Jason S

Distinguished Member
Apr 3, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if anyone would know but I am just wondering what a good score is for PwC game-based assessment. I know they assess it on things other than the score, but I'm just wondering what I should've been aiming for and whether or not to get my hopes up. I am fairly pessimistic at the moment. Thanks! :)

I believe your score is completely irrelevant, it exists simply to make it seem more game like. Think I read that on the test providers FAQ.

Your personality report is what matters. I have taken the test twice and apparently I am two completely different people.

• ℹ️
  • Haha
Reactions: CMD, collie_121 and OB

golden99

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 1, 2021
Hey guys currently working on the question "What key attributes do you believe are necessary to become a successful lawyer? (250 words)" in the Covington application. Would you recommend giving examples of where you have demonstrated the attributes or just detailing what's needed in a little more detail?

Aspiring.lawyer.to.be

Legendary Member
  • Nov 26, 2019
    Does anyone have any tips for this practice interview question:

You joined a new department, you spent less time in the office and had no opportunity to talk to the team and no opportunity to ask questions. How would you react?

Thank you

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Does anyone have any tips for this practice interview question:

You joined a new department, you spent less time in the office and had no opportunity to talk to the team and no opportunity to ask questions. How would you react?

Thank you

This question doesn’t even make sense. I am not even convinced this would be asked

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.