Status
Not open for further replies.

33c

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
M&A Bootcamp
Aug 8, 2020
Kirkland VI :eek: applied on the 1st and just received it! If anyone has any advice that would be amazing! Do they review the app before sending out the VI, didn’t think my app was very strong in all honesty :)
Yes they do review it! I submitted mine on 3rd Jan so they must be getting through them quickly

Reactions: JoNo and Zoo

AH97

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 30, 2019
  • ℹ️
Reactions: anon32323232

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Okay, so now I’m freaking out sightly (always great, what’s another breakdown?) I applied back at the end of September and completer the WG early October and have heard nothing from DLA... Should I be worried??
I wouldn't be worried! It's early days - they only began inviting a couple of weeks ago afterall.

• 🤝
Reactions: Hele25

Andrew M

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Jan 7, 2020
Thanks for following up on this Andrew! Now I'm worried mine have been included after what I was told on the webinar... I wonder if I should email and ask about it.
Well if it helps, I included too many work experiences (they only asked for 3) and was also told in this email not to worry about it. So I think they'll just disregard it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.