Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Us solving law queries - but not the kind of law queries we thought:

tenor.gif

I’m rewatching HIMYM at the moment... really hoping you’ve got some HIMYM GIFs tucked away somewhere

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hey guys,

Always incredible to see how supportive you are of each other.

Just a reminder that TCLA will be down tomorrow. Initially I posted that this would be at 3pm, but it looks like this may now be from 1pm. We expect this to be down for the remainder of the day.

I appreciate this is peak time to be hearing back from law firms, so I very much apologise for the inconvenience this will cause you guys. On the bright side, this might be a nice reason to take a step away from law firm updates (at least for the day).

The reason we're going down is because the TCLA forum will be going through an upgrade to the latest forum version. As a result of the upgrade, you'll notice that there are a fair few changes to the forum - I hope much of it you will like, but I'm sure that there may be some changes that you don't like. There are also several things I can only do once the forum has upgraded, so you may notice a couple of temporarily 'unfinished' sections.

I'll start up a thread in the new forum where you can let me know if there's anything you aren't happy with/would like reverted. We'll be working hard on this over the rest of the week or two to make sure we listen to you guys and take on your feedback.

Finally, if you're a premium member, you can still submit your applications to us for review. Instead of going through the website, you can do this directly via [email protected] and we'll get back to you as normal.

Thanks and have a good evening!

Jaysen

Just wanted to repeat the above in case anyone didn't see. No doubt I'm still going to check TCLA multiple times today out of habit.

(PS: Quick! Read/post as much as you can in the next 45 minutes before we go down!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.