2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legalmel_99

Legendary Member
Jan 16, 2021
I just got a vac scheme offer from BCLP!! I really wasn't expecting that, I thought I'd completely messed up the AC!

As a side note, I still have quite a few messages to get through about CMS, Baker McKenzie, and BCLP ACs - I promise I'll get back to you at some point today, I've just had a super busy week!
Congratulations 🥳 this is amazing monday morning news!!!

• Love
Reactions: MZ

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    I just got a vac scheme offer from BCLP!! I really wasn't expecting that, I thought I'd completely messed up the AC!

As a side note, I still have quite a few messages to get through about CMS, Baker McKenzie, and BCLP ACs - I promise I'll get back to you at some point today, I've just had a super busy week!
    Many congratulations. It's a joy to see all the hard work and dedication that candidates put in coming to fruition!!

• Love
    Reactions: Daniel Boden, MZ and ab01

leolegal

Distinguished Member
    Dec 23, 2020
    It basically means a rejection :(
    I don't think that's necessarily true, on the open day grad rec mentioned that there are only two of them working in the team and with the deadline having just passed a week ago I'm sure they're busy reading loads of applications. Only a rejection email is a rejection IMO

Kablahc

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    me checking my inbox seeing STILL nothing from Dechert or Taylor Wessing
    Growl Growling GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.