KS94

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Is it too late to switch to engineering or management consultancy

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

axd

Dec 11, 2020
    Hello friends, has anyone had a rejection yet from TW? They're the final firm I'm waiting to hear back from and I feel like by now, with them only running ACs until mid-March, we'd probably have heard if we were going to be on one?
    I haven't seen anyone who has been rejected post-GBA I don't think ?? I was assuming that they are waiting until they have finished ACs to give out rejections but have no info to support that

Reactions: cmaj

futuretraineecity

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Mar 2, 2020
    When talking about demonstrating attention to detail as a competency in interview, is it bad to use the example of noticing a mistake in chronology of a folder at a law firm work experience? Not sure how it’ll seem

Jacob Miller

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
  • Feb 15, 2020
    When talking about demonstrating attention to detail as a competency in interview, is it bad to use the example of noticing a mistake in chronology of a folder at a law firm work experience? Not sure how it’ll seem
    I wouldn't say this is inappropriate: it's relevant, topical and shows ATD. As long as you feel it's a substantial enough answer and you can justify it fully and properly, I would say that's good to go.

Reactions: futuretraineecity

futuretraineecity

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Mar 2, 2020
    Reactions: Jacob Miller
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.