2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_96

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Does anyone know the facts and figures of the King and Spalding TC? I cant see them anywhere, like do they give and lpc grant, and what is the training and nq pay?

They only advertise them discreetly on their website AFAIK. I only stumbled upon it by accident while reading an FT article which quoted someone who practices there!

nisadee

Valued Member
    Oct 9, 2019
    Don't think you'll hear back too soon as there are three other ACs taking place between this week and next week (mine's tomorrow). This is just a hypothesis - not sure whether Ashurst makes offers after all the ACs are completed/on a rolling basis, but it could very well be the former if you haven't heard from them yet 😀
    Are these going to be the last ACs? Asking because I haven't heard back post-app so assuming rejection

Polyglot

Star Member
    Jan 24, 2021
    Mental Health Tip guys - don't open LinkedIn after reading a PFO email

You might just come across multiple posts regarding people securing TCs & VSs

I just did this and now I feel 10x more pathetic
    I feel you - comparison is the thief of joy. Successes are very visible, but failures are not - yet we all experience many more failures than successes. There is an academic called Johannes Haushofer who published his own CV of failures - I treat it as an antidote to LinkedIn braggadocio.

acceleratedlaw

Legendary Member
    Jan 27, 2020
    hi hi friends ! has anyone done a BLM AC before and has any tips/general advice? would be greatly appreciated
    The Lion King Help GIF

• 🏆
    Reactions: MandyAA and Holly
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.