2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Travoni

Legendary Member
Jan 14, 2021
I wonder if they work it out like a percentage so because there’s 36 in total to get maybe like 60% pass rate which would mean you’d need 22 in total?
We’re unsure as to how they decide bc on top of having those 4 grids, they also take into account the score you got in the numeracy and the verbal reasoning, in addition to how well you performed in the VI. So it can l really go either way.

Reactions: Legalmel_99

Legalmel_99

Legendary Member
Jan 16, 2021
We’re unsure as to how they decide bc on top of having those 4 grids, they also take into account the score you got in the numeracy and the verbal reasoning, in addition to how well you performed in the VI. So it can l really go either way.
Yeah I did the assessment, I was in the middle for both the numerical and verbal reasoning but my VI let me down

Dwight

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2019
Has anyone been rejected by either Travers or W&C re summer scheme? (I appreciate this is not easy to say but would give an insight for those of us waiting to hear back)

Some people have heard back positively and others have not all, so surely in that case, no response still leaves hope.

Last edited:

Legalmel_99

Legendary Member
Jan 16, 2021
Has anyone been rejected by either Travers or W&C re summer scheme? (I appreciate this is not easy to say but would give an insight for those of us waiting to hear back)

Some people have heard back positively and others have not all, so surely in that case, no response still leaves hope.
I’ve not got an official PFO from travers but got the email saying they will be in touch later this month/next month

Reactions: Dwight

sunflowerducks

Junior Lawyer
Jun 15, 2020
I was in the middle for numerical and top for verbal reasoning so hopefully my lack of grit won't be a deterrent. I found the VI questions were quite nice compared to others I've done before.

Kablahc

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
  • Aug 31, 2020
    Has anyone heard anything from Winckworth Sherwood yet? I had my interview with them for their VS over a month ago and haven't heard a peep.

Did the HR not give you a timeframe of when to except to hear from them?

Just a word of warning that when I interviewed with them last cycle they did ghost me, if you're unsuccessful you might not end up hearing anything like me

collie_121

Esteemed Member
    Future Trainee
    Sep 30, 2020
    BCLP vac scheme offer!! Brb just crying xxx

Happy Gemma Collins GIF by The Only Way is Essex

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.