Esteemed Member
May 5, 2020
According to their FAQ, there are only 4 TC spots in London 😂😂
Arrested Development Reaction GIF

GK8997

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Sep 25, 2020
Anyone know what's going on with Mayer Brown? Have they finished all their ACs??? I've been left hanging after my phone interview in december...
I received a reply for them today- I asked for a status update on my application and they just said they are swamped at the moment and will get back to me as soon as they can

Reactions: M777

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
I received a reply for them today- I asked for a status update on my application and they just said they are swamped at the moment and will get back to me as soon as they can
I see. I asked for an update in late february and I got the same answer. If I may ask, what stage of the process are you currently at?

I did my TI in December, so it's odd that they couldn't just reply to my chase email with an outright rejection...

LegalNim

Legendary Member
Nov 14, 2019
I just had a missed call from a mobile number I don't recognise (no previous texts from it or anything) and nothing coming up on Google. I thought it might be a firm calling but from home (although I assumed they'd have a redirect or something) - has anyone received their firms phone calls with a mobile number showing up? (I'm reluctant to phone it back because I don't know who it is).

Reactions: Cho
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.