Abstract reasoning test advice

GA0O13

May 18, 2018
Hi all,

I've got an assessment centre coming up and it involves an abstract reasoning test. I had a look online and there aren't always tests which are specifically listed as such - but it seems it involves identifying patterns etc. I was wondering if anyone had advice on resources I could access to practice/tips for this type of test.

Thanks in advance! :)

FreddyS

Distinguished Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi all,

I've got an assessment centre coming up and it involves an abstract reasoning test. I had a look online and there aren't always tests which are specifically listed as such - but it seems it involves identifying patterns etc. I was wondering if anyone had advice on resources I could access to practice/tips for this type of test.

Thanks in advance! :)

I did something like that a while back, I think it was called a logical reasoning test. Will see if I can find the practice resources I used in the morning!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.