Accutrainee

SarahS

Dec 1, 2019
Hi everyone!

Has anyone here interviewed with Accutrainee before? I have an assessment centre coming up with them, but have no idea what to expect? The structure of the AC is: a commercial awareness exercise, competency based interview and a presentation on a commercial/legal topic.

Any tips in general to prepare for an assessment centre would also be very helpful.

Thanks a lot!

shannontongg

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Trainee
Junior Lawyer 10
  • Oct 3, 2021
    I haven’t done an assessment centre with Accutrainee, but looking at the structure, I wouldn’t imagine it to be vastly diffferent to an AC at a traditional firm.

The founder of Accutrainee recently did an Instagram live Q&A which you can rewatch on YouTube. They chat about what they look for from candidates at 24:30 onwards which you might find helpful?

Good luck for the AC!

Arathy B

Jan 5, 2022
    Hi everyone!

Has anyone here interviewed with Accutrainee before? I have an assessment centre coming up with them, but have no idea what to expect? The structure of the AC is: a commercial awareness exercise, competency based interview and a presentation on a commercial/legal topic.

Any tips in general to prepare for an assessment centre would also be very helpful.

Thanks a lot!
    Hi Sarah.

I am due to have my assessment interview soon. I was wondering how the experience was for you? Any any tips that you could share would be greatly appreciated!

Arathy B

Jan 5, 2022
    Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot!
    Hi Sarah.

I am due to have my assessment interview soon. I was wondering how the experience was for you? Any any tips that you could share would be greatly appreciated!

Arathy

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.