Addleshaw Goddard

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
I am currently struggling with this question "if you were an AG lawyer, recommending the firm to a potential new client-what would you describe as our most unique selling points?

I am planning to focus on AG consulting, AG integrate, client focus..any tips?
How would you structure your answer?

Last edited:

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
There is not going to be one structure to this answer.

You seem to be thinking about the right things so I am pretty sure you are just over thinking this.

Reactions: Abstruser

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    I am currently struggling with this question "if you were an AG lawyer, recommending the firm to a potential new client-what would you describe as our most unique selling points?

As Jess said, it seems like you’ve identified clear areas. What are you struggling with exactly?

Abstruser

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Jul 19, 2018

Agree with Jessica that there isn't a standard answer and you seem to have identified the firm's USPs!

Not strictly regarding structure, but some things (off the top of my head) I would have thought about if I were answering this question:
    • If you were a client, what would you expect from a law firm? Quality? Value for money? Richard Susskind's 'Tomorrow's Lawyers' could be a good place to start if you have access to the book.
    • What client expectation or 'need' is each of the USPs you identify addressing? Is the USP helping the firm meet a particular client expectation? How?
    • Do the USPs contribute to the firm's broader strategy? If so, this could be a good way of tying in the USPs you identified and making the answer more coherent.

S87

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 4, 2018
    Thank you everyone for your support. I will buy tomorrow's lawyer for sure

I think that focusing on how USP contribute to the firm's broader strategy is a good point

Vany

Premium Member
    Dec 11, 2018
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what are the actual dates of the London easter VS and Manchester summer VS for AG?
    I can't seem to find it on their website or on other sources (e.g. Chambers student...).

Thanks !

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.