Applications to Stephenson Harwood VS - A-Levels

R-0

Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd pose a question here, hoping for some answers from anyone who has applied to SH (or any other firm).

I noticed that SH does not specify a minimum requirement for A-levels on Legal Cheek. However, I'm curious if this holds true based on the experiences of those who have applied.

A bit about me: I studied the IB (which might need translation for the Talent team, so if anyone has experience with this, please share). I achieved 32 IB points, equivalent to 166 UCAS points (supposedly ABB, but oddly shown as BBB on Google). I did receive First Class Honours for my undergrad, but I'm concerned that my secondary school results may pose challenges.

Happy to discuss!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.