AS Commercial Awareness Competition 20/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 8341
  • Start date

Law2022

Legendary Member
May 3, 2020
I’m checking my emails constantly for an update. Perhaps there is a problem with the software they use? Still doesn’t explain why no email updating us on what’s happening. People flouting the rules is a possibility but 6 mins is so so tough, I don’t know how people would have to time to cheat!
Good luck to you all anyway :)

Edward

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Something must have gone wrong, quarter-finals start Monday!
Do not they send the outcome of each round on Monday noons regarding the next round is commencing on the same week, on Thursdays at different time slots based on our preferences?
So, I am assuming they are again waiting for this, just to give the participants a few days only to be ready for the next round starting next Monday until Thursday.

Jason S

Distinguished Member
Apr 3, 2020
I think the next round starts on next week (they say it like that - the week starting on Nov 2), but they do not say it starts on Monday.

Just going off last year, there were slots for each day of the week. Also, we had over a week to prepare. This is especially important given that the format of the quarter finals involves being tested on a list of specific topics e.g tech, retail, legal etc, so entrants needed time to prepare for those, as well as the reading.

Edward

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Just going off last year, there were slots for each day of the week. Also, we had over a week to prepare. This is especially important given that the format of the quarter finals involves being tested on a list of specific topics e.g tech, retail, legal etc, so entrants needed time to prepare for those, as well as the reading.
I see. I did not know these details before as it is my first try. Then, we need to have this weekend for an update from them.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.