Hi, thank you all so much for your time!
I had a few questions:
1. I noticed during research that the firm allows trainees to draft documents from scratch which is different to other firms who often use templates etc - in this case, how are trainees prepared to draft such documents and what forms of support are available?
2. What has been the most challenging matter you have worked on thus far at the firm and why?
3. In terms of DEI, what networks and initiatives does the firm offer for trainees to get involved with?
Thank you again for your time!
I had a few questions:
1. I noticed during research that the firm allows trainees to draft documents from scratch which is different to other firms who often use templates etc - in this case, how are trainees prepared to draft such documents and what forms of support are available?
2. What has been the most challenging matter you have worked on thus far at the firm and why?
3. In terms of DEI, what networks and initiatives does the firm offer for trainees to get involved with?
Thank you again for your time!