• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Baker McKenzie Online Assessment

jj238

Star Member
  • Nov 8, 2025
    31
    15
    Hi all,

    There is very little information online regarding what the actual online assessment entails for Baker McKenzie. I don't want to submit my application form yet without preparing for their assessment.

    If anyone could tell me what the test actually is (e.g., Watson Glaser, Verbal/Numerical Reasoning, Arctic Shores etc), I'd be very grateful.

    Thank you!
     
    Hi all,

    There is very little information online regarding what the actual online assessment entails for Baker McKenzie. I don't want to submit my application form yet without preparing for their assessment.

    If anyone could tell me what the test actually is (e.g., Watson Glaser, Verbal/Numerical Reasoning, Arctic Shores etc), I'd be very grateful.

    Thank you!
    Hi,

    The assessment is the typical mix of Watson Glazer and Verbal/Numerical reasoning.

    Best of luck!
     
    • Love
    Reactions: jj238

    Find member