BDB Pitmans 2nd stage AC

eleanor97

Standard Member
Apr 6, 2021
Same here. I was told we would hear back this morning at the latest.

It seems that they have only notifed the successful candidates. It would be nice to get an update so that we can finally confirm.

Me too. Maybe it’s just taking longer than they anticipated? Upon re-reading this thread, only 1 person has confirmed an offer out of 11 places.

Hoping for some communication today for us all to put us out of our misery!

Reactions: legallybrunette22

legallybrunette22

Aug 3, 2022
Hi. sorry to hear youre still waiting
I heard back with a rejection around 10:30 am yesterday. Hope you get much better news! Maybe try calling?
Sorry to hear that Kenomy- thank you for the update. I am so confused as to why they haven't sent out all the rejection emails in one go. I think I'll try emailing them and hopefully will get some clarity soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenomy

daniel743

Standard Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry to hear that Kenomy- I am so confused as to why they haven't sent out all the rejection emails in one go. I think I'll try emailing them and hopefully will get some clarity soon!
They've either forgotten about us, or they're still deliberating on who should get the remaining TCs. Maybe the people who got TCs on Tuesday were just at the front of the pack? Who knows 🤷

legallybrunette22

Aug 3, 2022
No I actually missed the call as it was an unknown number and I was at work so I got an email this eve!

I’m going to have the call next week I think. Did you happen to find out how many people are on the list? Such a mix of emotions right now 🤣
Oh no haha I missed the call too and also got the email later on! Will ask for more details about the reserve list whenever I get the chance to speak to Grad recruitment properly! Crossing my fingers that a few people choose to pursue TCs elsewhere but I think until then its best to treat this as a rejection and focus on other applications 😅

eleanor97

Standard Member
Apr 6, 2021
Oh no haha I missed the call too and also got the email later on! Will ask for more details about the reserve list whenever I get the chance to speak to Grad recruitment properly! Crossing my fingers that a few people choose to pursue TCs elsewhere but I think until then its best to treat this as a rejection and focus on other applications 😅
Yeah completely agree. Not holding my hopes up but also reassuring it wasn’t a complete no! Definitely going to sleep better tonight with some kind of answer 😅

MP96

Mar 21, 2022
Hi 😊 congrats! I also got an offer last week - on the phone she said the offer letter would be posted to us but I haven’t received anything yet, have you? Thanks!
Hello - Congratulations to you also! Which office are you joining? I just received an offer letter by email this afternoon so I assume you have had the same?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.