BDB Pitmans 2nd stage AC

MP96

Mar 21, 2022
Hello! I've received an invitation to attend a 2nd stage assessment centre at BDB Pitmans for their London office. If anyone has been in a similar position previously I'd be grateful for any advice on the basic structure of the day and how would be best to prepare. Thanks in advance! :)

Kenomy

Jul 18, 2022
Hi Rachael and MP96 congratulations to the both of you. I too have just received my invite to the 2nd stage AC at BDB Pitmans and so I'm in the same boat as both of you.

Rachael.Elisa

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jun 15, 2021
Thanks! How did you find the day? Were the assessments as you expected?
I really enjoyed it actually but I did find it quite tiring. It was definitely more intense than I expected but it was my first final stage assessment centre, so I wasn't too sure of what to expect. The interviewers and all the other staff members I met were so nice so that made it enjoyable. Good luck for yours!

Reactions: MP96

Kenomy

Jul 18, 2022
Two of the assessment centres (including mine) got moved to the 1st and 2nd of August due to train strikes so I expect no one will hear back until the end of next week probably. I'll ask about timeframes on Tuesday!
Hi MP96 Were you able to hear anything regarding timeframes?

Kenomy

Jul 18, 2022
Hi Kenomy

I received an email yesterday that we would receive the results by cob today, but I have not received anything so far.
Hello Daniel, I received the same email and haven't heard anything either. I thought it a bit strange that they could give us the results today when they are still holding assessment centres. I was hoping that someone who had their assessment today would have more up to date information

Reactions: daniel743

eleanor97

Standard Member
Apr 6, 2021
Yes, congrats to everyone who was successful! I still haven't heard back- I know it will be a rejection but I wonder why they haven't sent them out yet! I presume everyone they're offering a TC to will have been notified by now
Don’t lose hope! We may hear this evening as the offer(s) above was yesterday evening :) fingers crossed it isn’t a rejection

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.