Hey all, I'm currently in the midst of completing my application for the training contract (deadline being 15 June). I have reached out to the firm to clear up on whether the TC is being postponed and whether there are any change in deadlines. This was two weeks ago and despite follow ups I haven't heard anything. Has anyone approached them? If yes, have you heard back?