Bryan Cave (BCLP)

Discussion in 'Applications Discussion' started by Dennis Varghese, May 27, 2020.

1. Dennis Varghese

Dennis Varghese Active Member

TCLA Credits:
    Hey all,

I'm currently in the midst of completing my application for the training contract (deadline being 15 June). I have reached out to the firm to clear up on whether the TC is being postponed and whether there are any change in deadlines. This was two weeks ago and despite follow ups I haven't heard anything.

Has anyone approached them? If yes, have you heard back?

• Unhelpful Unhelpful x 1
  2. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    In all honesty, if they are accepting applications and the date remains unchanged I would assume that everything is carrying on as normal. Their grad rec will be very busy right now given the current climate and many may even be furloughed or working reduced hours so they probably cannot get back to everyone very quickly at the moment. I would continue with the app and submit before the deadline and just see what gets said from there re. ACs etc

• Like Like x 1
  3. RS Sinatra

RS Sinatra New Member

TCLA Credits:
    Do we need to finish the application process for BCLP within 5 days of starting it???

4. tractor12

tractor12 Legendary Member

TCLA Credits:
    Did you ever hear back?

5. Dennis Varghese

Dennis Varghese Active Member

TCLA Credits:
    While I submitted the application a week back, the HR did respond to me today (on the day of the deadline) confirming they are continuing business as normal and don't expect any disruptions due to Covid-19.

• Like Like x 1