Bryan Cave (BCLP)

Dennis Varghese

May 16, 2020
Hey all,

I'm currently in the midst of completing my application for the training contract (deadline being 15 June). I have reached out to the firm to clear up on whether the TC is being postponed and whether there are any change in deadlines. This was two weeks ago and despite follow ups I haven't heard anything.

Has anyone approached them? If yes, have you heard back?

• 📥
Reactions: NadineBusty

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Hey all,

I'm currently in the midst of completing my application for the training contract (deadline being 15 June). I have reached out to the firm to clear up on whether the TC is being postponed and whether there are any change in deadlines. This was two weeks ago and despite follow ups I haven't heard anything.

In all honesty, if they are accepting applications and the date remains unchanged I would assume that everything is carrying on as normal. Their grad rec will be very busy right now given the current climate and many may even be furloughed or working reduced hours so they probably cannot get back to everyone very quickly at the moment. I would continue with the app and submit before the deadline and just see what gets said from there re. ACs etc

Reactions: dosblancos7

tractor12

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 6, 2019
Hey all,

Did you ever hear back?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.