Celebrating community wins! 🥳

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I hope that you had a lovely weekend! I hope that this post might brighten your Monday morning a little.

I have been wanting to set up this thread for a long time now to recognise the HUGE number of community wins we have been having over the past few weeks. In the last week alone, I found more than 100 posts by different users containing some positive news.

For the users that have been tagged below, I wanted to congratulate you on your win. Whether it was a vacation scheme, an AC, a telephone interview or a vacation scheme/training contract. The TCLA team (@Jaysen, @Jessica Booker, @James Carrabino, @AvniD and @Dheepa) have noticed and want to celebrate with you! 🙌🥳

This list is of course non-exhaustive and I am sure that I will have missed posts here and there. If you are a user reading this who has been missed, please do message me and I will include you for next time!

I have also only been able to look at posts since last Monday. Again, if you have previously experienced success and have been missed off, please message me! I want to hear what the firm was, where you got and how your other applications are going!

Lastly, it is possible that there are users on the list below who have since experienced rejection (perhaps even following their ‘win’). If this is the case, I hope you do not mind still being included. If this post inadvertently triggers any negative feelings, I really am sorry. This thread is intended to be a positive community initiative more than anything else. If you have been offered a training contract too, please keep in touch. Your presence on the forum will enhance our community discussions and knowledge base.

Finally, I wanted to say that even if ultimately you were unsuccessful following an application win, it is important to take note and reflect on your successes. It is easy to forget the achievement of being progressed to any stage of the legal recruitment process, so take stock and celebrate where you can 🚀 . I hope that this post might help you do this.

So without further ado, I want to congratulate the following users for their application successes since last week:

@machingkiubrian1234 @Anoned @Adrian_S @Ella98 @London1021 @AW_08 @ZaraB @Abii @BioSTEM @eal @gt1465 @lhs444 @RP @manchester12 @LawfulRust00 @Legalmel_99 @SOAS22 @sxw517 @jacobdarcy1997 @M.G @lawvc2021 @OB @Sophh182 @syw @Law2021vacschemer @jessicamcnamara @gracelaw_ @hopefullylaw2000 @buerheibai @deckoking123 @ek125712 @LeannBThompson @Strugglinglawstudent @SCN @Commerciallaw @awd1998 @SK16 @Lumree @ellek @avaelle42 @Crystal86 @mailer @lawstress @TCG @MNK @ImTheBoss @Donuttime @starbright @AAA_a @Lilrob @M26 @lawgal101 @Hamilton @Praying4TC2022 @captainhilts @imdeded @unserious candidate @lisa0410 @FK7991 @Sanjay Sanjay @Limanehious @GXA123 @gracelizabeth8 @Irena @A92167!8 @OreoShake @Zubin @amf2805 @emilyrose99 @Jessica444 @Desk Chair @eleven14og @TCApp2021 @isaacsj @TC4me @antisocial applicant @Palilegal @chan030 @M991 @nonlawht @Amy_WS @YUKI1201 @CorporateCrayfish @gkadh03 @amzey2 @moneymoneymoney @RkRk0681 @HopefulForALawJob @LegalNim @YJ @Leightoncass @Legalmel_99 @Brandon @grwls_ @p2bv @gt1465 @thirdtimelucky @eleven14og @unserious candidate @IsaacDundas @Sfernan21 @Arche172372 @captainhilts @aspiringlawyer22 @GNewick304 @Atharva @JSM123 @curious_cat @art @rose0904 @esther18

Please do let me/us know when you find out and about any further successes! Really excited to hear from you 🏆

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.