Clifford Chance TC

Moe

Star Member
  • Dec 24, 2019
    Wait guys, so if the application portal states that the application has been updated, does that mean they have responded? I'm not sure if it's updated to reflect that I finished my Watson Glaser or to show that they have come to a decision...?

HCY

Star Member
    Aug 17, 2019
    Wait guys, so if the application portal states that the application has been updated, does that mean they have responded? I'm not sure if it's updated to reflect that I finished my Watson Glaser or to show that they have come to a decision...?

If it updated when you did your Watson Glaser then that’s probably what it reflects for you.

Reactions: Moe

Celestie

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    2020 Community Winner
  • Nov 14, 2020
    I feel ya - but at least we can focus on other firms now and not need to panic about this one. Each rejection is just another stepping stone to the right path - as cringe and annoying as it may sound.

Furthermore, if you passed the WG this year, you don't have to retake next year :)

Alexa.159

Jul 3, 2020
    Hi everyone! I’m non-priority and have not received a rejection or a Watson Glaser invite. Is anyone in the same position? My portal got updated on Thursday and I was expecting a rejection yesterday. I checked spam but nothing arrived...

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.